*****Voicepedia is the winner of the 2015 TeenTech Global Hackathon! Download it now for FREE!*****
Voicepedia transforms the world's largest encyclopedia into an audiobook, allowing anybody to listen to Wikipedia articles completely hands and eyes-free. Simply say what you want to learn about and which parts of the article you want Voicepedia to read! Using Wikipedia has never been more fun.
- Say what you want to learn about, and the app will read you the corresponding Wikipedia article
- Intuitive and beautiful interface
- Choose which parts of the article you want read aloud
- Designed with the visually challenged in mind
- Designed for iOS 9, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, and iPad
- Perfect for anybody who loves to learn
Get Voicepedia now!
This app was created by Michael Royzen, Deja Jackson, and Noah Medina for the 2015 TeenTechSF Global Hackathon.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Voicepedia - Listen To Wikipedia Articles is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
Voicepedia - Listen To Wikipedia Articles (version 1.0) has a file size of 3.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.